Chelsea Forest School Registration
Welcome to Chelsea Forest School! Below you will find the forms for registration as well as the fee structure for each program. Please note that both internal and external registration is on a first come, first serve basis and that we only have 12 spots per class. For the school year 2017-2018, the school year will start on September 5th, 2017.
For the upcoming school year 2017-18, internal registration starts March 6 and external registration starts March 13, 2017. Should you have any questions about the process, or have difficulties accessing the registration forms, please contact our registrar.
Registrar: Vanessa Meftahi
School fees for the 2016-2017 year:
- Tuesday/Thursday Class: $235/month
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Classes: $325/month
- Mon/Fr + Wednesday full day : $405/month
- Wednesday full day – Full Day Fours : $180/month
- School Age Program: $180/month
- Family Drop-In: $15 for one child, $20 for two children, $25 for a family with up to 5 children
- PD Days: $20 for a half day, $40 for a full day
- Annual Membership Fee: $100 per family
Preschool Programs and the Thursday School Age program
NEW!! Use our online form to register. Payment can be sent by mail or drop off at the school. Remember registration is on a first come, first serve basis and is not complete until membership fee ($100 ) and payment for the program has been received.
You can also print and filled out the following forms and return them to the school (in person or by mail).
PD Day Registration
NEW !! Use our online form to register for our PD Days. Payment accepted in person the day of.
Our school has a bursary program – a program supported by United Way contributions to our school. If you are interested in supporting this program, there is more information about it on our Fundraising page.