Chelsea Forest School Registration
Welcome to Chelsea Forest School! Below you will find the forms for registration as well as the fee structure for each program. Please note that both internal and external registration is on a first come, first serve basis and that we only have 12 spots per class.
For the upcoming school year 2017-18, internal registration starts March 6 and external registration starts March 13, 2017. Forms will be posted soon.Should you have any questions about the process, or have difficulties accessing the registration forms, please contact our registrar:
Info for all preschool classes: Age appropriate child led learning facilitated by qualified teachers in the Forest School community.
School fees for the 2016-2017 year:
- Tuesday/Thursday Class: $235/month
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Classes: $325/month
- School Age Program: $40/day ($160-200/month)
- Family Drop-In: $15 for one child, $20 for two children, $25 for a family with up to 5 children
- PD Days: $20 for a half day, $40 for a full day
- Annual Membership Fee: $100 per family
Our school has a bursary program – a program supported by United Way contributions to our school. If you are interested in supporting this program, there is more information about it on our Fundraising page.
The forms are from previous years, but rest assured, they can be used for 2016/17.