Sick Child and Teacher Policy
Sick Child Policy
Please keep in mind that this is an outdoor, highly physical program. If your child is not well enough to participate fully, please keep them at home.
- If your child has a fever or diarrhea they must stay at home.
- Please wait 24 hours after your child has been vomiting or has had diarrhea before sending them to school.
- If your child becomes sick at school you will be called and are expected to pick your child up immediately.
- A phone call or text message to the school is appreciated if you are keeping your child home. (819-598-3133)
- In case of communicable diseases (lice, etc.) all parents will be notified and a notice will be posted at the school (with the exception of colds and flu). We will protect your privacy at all time.
Sick Teacher Policy
If a teacher feels their mental or physical health is not sufficient to safely observe the children in our outdoor environment, they are encouraged to stay home, as the safety of the children comes first. In the case of a sick teacher, an email will be sent out if no other teachers are available.