Mission and Goals
Mission: We provide accessible innovative outdoor education that is play-based and child-led.
Goals: Our dedicated early childhood educators and committed parents strive to:
- Cultivate an early love of nature and interest in all aspects of their own local natural surroundings.
- Foster our students’ competence , self-confidence, and eagerness to safely explore and enjoy the outdoors.
- Provide pre-school children with an opportunity to meet and enjoy their peers and to learn how to operate in a group setting with respect, cooperation, patience, and listening skills.
- Ensure a relevant and sustainable future for the school through relationships with parents, other organizations, and the broader community.
- Promote among parents and the broader community the notion that being active and taking supported risks outside is critical to children’s social, physical and emotional development and prepares them for learning throughout life.