- Appropriately sized backpack-with a sternum strap (think running with a backpack on). The big school packs are too big for our children and theyslip off their shoulders all the time.
- This backpack is their Forest School backpack and will be carried by your child on our adventures. It should have extra socks, mitts, and a change of clothes.
- It should not contain toys, items for daycare etc.
- Ideally there should be water bottle pockets on the outside of the pack, making access to water
- Sternum straps can also be purchased at MEC or from us ($2) and added to any backpack.